About Finland Immigration
Every year the number of people willing to immigrate to Finland is growing rapidly. Finland is attractive to immigrants because of very high standards of living and social benefits.
Finland is also famous for the one of the best education systems in the world, excellent ecology and high quality of healthcare. Finland has consistently been at the top of the ranks of freedom of speech, democracy, and law. Finland is considered one of the most advanced countries in many areas of science and technology.
Moreover, Finland takes lead positions in widely known international rankings, such as World Economic Forum and Transparency International.
Residence permit is the basis for staying in the country
There are three types of residence permits in Finland:
Residence permit is called oleskelulupa. Type of residence permit has a letter: A for extended, B for temporary and P for permanent.
Residence permit status A is higher than Residence permit status B. Temporary residence permit is issued no more than a year, then you need to apply for extension. Extended residence permit is valid for a period of not more than four years, after that you can apply for permanent residence permit.
• The spouse/partner will have the right to join the adaptation program and will be receiving a monthly grant of EUR 700.
• Additional monthly EUR 200 bonus may be granted in case of learning the language.
• Every 1st child under 18 can receive EUR 94 per month, 2nd – EUR 105, 3rd – EUR 135, 4rd – EUR 154, 5th – EUR 174. .
• These sums usually fully compensate the residence permit running costs.
• Free Education
• Comprehensive Medical Coverage.
• From the day one you can sponsor your family to settle along with your family.
• Quick process and Citizenship.
• Finish passport is ranked the most strongest passports in the world, which allows you to travel to approximately 127countries without visa